New Year, New Me


January 1st means fresh start and a beginning of a new year. It is celebrated all over the world with great fervor and enthusiasm. All people are very joyous because for a little span of time, they tend to forget the sorrows existing in their life. New year is more than that, it is a year for self-improvement.

For me, as a student, I must admit that i am a certified procrastinator. I did nothing about it in the past years. It is my fault though, to not make my project when there's a free time and just make it when the deadline's near. So, for 2019, I badly want to eliminate procrastinating. I want to improve my life skills, because it is necessary for my day-to-day life. It can also help me to conquer common  challenges especially when it comes to being independent.

Kaugnay na larawanI have already realized that, all those changes I want to achieve is also for my own betterment. No one's gonna do it for me, except for myself. I have learned that working on my abilities can make me more productive and confident in whatever I plan to do.

Reference:
https://i0.wp.com/www.plumsteadbond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/new-year.jpg?ssl=1,plumsteadbond.com

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Resiliency of Filipinos

Make Planting a Habit

SONA 2018