Change starts with: ME


"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Leo Tolstoy

We have our opinion in changing our society but, its like that we have no plans to improve our lives. If we want to change the reality we must start with ourselves first.

For me, I must raise my level of consciousness to transcend problems with awareness. It makes sense to work on ourselves so that outside conditions will no longer affect us, as they once did. I must spend my time on what really matters to have and ensure a good life.

We must show our true colors. We have to be us. Let us change for the better. For us to live a remarkable life, in spite of our fears and doubts, we must take a consistent action.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Resiliency of Filipinos

Make Planting a Habit

SONA 2018