My Dream, My Future

“Live your values. Pursue your dreams. Follow your passions.”

We all have dreams, either big ones or small ones. Even the most successful and prestige people had dreams, when they are still young and it has made them for who they are today. The best way to become successful is to always be motivated by our dreams, which makes it important. Dreams are necessary. Without dreams, there’ll be no goal to reach.

With dreams comes great responsibility. Let’s not just dream and dream and dream. We need to wake up and work for it. Without hardwork and determination, our dreams will remain as dreams and will never be achieved. For me, my dream is to become a doctor. So, I need to study well to achieve it. I imagine myself without a dream, I’ll never get pride in what I do and what I have achieved. I imagine myself without motivation, I’ll be a failure in life.

Dreams are very important. It motivates, inspires, improves, and helps me in becoming a better person someday. Someday, I will become successful and proud of who I already am.  

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Resiliency of Filipinos

Make Planting a Habit

SONA 2018