First Grading Reflection

As quoted by Albert Einstein, education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. Students, like me, either gains or forgot what he/she has learned in school. It is in ICT which I have learned where the Internet came from and also many terms related on using the Internet, Internet Services, World Wide Web, Communication Services, and the Information Retrieval Services. I also learned the definition, uses, and advantages of blogs. I also discovered the people who contributed to the Internet industry. 

For me, for the first quarter, there are already many ups and downs in any of my subjects. In our first week of studying or discussing about Internet, I can relate but some terms left a big question mark on my mind because, I am really using Internet but I am not aware of what the sites I’m using really contains or what is really the use of some terms included there. In blogging, I’m also afraid to share my thoughts or insights because in the first place, I knew already that many people can view your posts and they can judge you especially when your grammar is incorrect. 

I overcame these challenges by attentively listening to what our teacher says or explains. Do not be shy to ask help from your classmates whenever you don’t understand a lesson for them to explain it to you. Nobody is perfect. Always take the risks and do not lose hope. I will apply what I have learned in the first quarter in real life, as long as it is connected to the topic/challenge I am in. I will also consider the advantages these can do to help me and I will learn more about these interesting topics whenever I have a free time to do so.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Resiliency of Filipinos

Make Planting a Habit

SONA 2018